HOW TO MAKE A HEALTHY DELICIOUS SEAFOOD SALAD FOR SUMMER
If you feel this summer is too hot and need to add a delicious, nutritious green vegetable dish, this is the recipe you need!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1- 1.5 lb imitation crab meat
- 4 oz can of tiny shrimp, optional
- 1 Small sweet onion, 1/4 cup, optional
- 2 Celery stalks diced
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, I use Hellmann’s
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- tsp Salt & Pepper to taste, start with 1/4 tsp each
- 1/4 tsp to taste of dried dill
- Remove crab from package and separate into flakes.
- Chop and shred the crab in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- Serve with crackers for a snack or deli rolls for a crab salad sandwich.
Adjust the mayo as needed. You can also add a teaspoon of lime juice for added zing. You can also add pasta shells for a great summer salad.
Serving Size cup
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 80
- Saturated Fat 1.3g
- Cholesterol 58mg
- Sodium 387mg
- Carbohydrates 8.3g
- Fiber 0.5g
- Sugar 1.2g
- Protein 7.3g