ANNOUNCEMENT: FREEZING MEMBERSHIP POLICY TO SUPPORT ANTI-CORONAVIRUS BATTLE
Dear valued customers,
In our efforts to help ensure the safety of all customers, we have taken into consideration the growing impact of the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). WeWow would like to announce the new freezing membership policy for all active users as following:
- Subjects: All active users of WeFit Unlimited Plan, WeFit Points and WeJoy.
- Length of Freezing Membership: Maximum 30 days.
- Date to register: March 11th – March 31st 2020 (This is our plan but WeWow could change according to the situation of Coronavirus disease).
- Date to start: One day after Customer Service Department confirms your request.
For example: If a customer registers to freeze 30 days with Customer Service Department on March 31st 2020, his/her active account will not be able to book any sessions from April 1st to April 30th 2020. After April 30th 2020, he/she could continue using services as usual.
- Mobile number / Email registered with WeWow
- The length of Freezing Membership
- This freezing membership policy will not be added on any current freeze policy.
- This freezing membership policy is applied for all our products including WeFit Unlimited Plan, WeFit Points and WeJoy.
- If customers would like to unfreeze membership to continue using services anytime, please contact Customer Service Department.
For any question and assistance, please contact: